For want of a better word…Long Series.


Splish? Splash? Splotch?

I did a number of paintings in my Long Series with a stylized paint drop, and I was trying to find a word to describe the image. Spot seems more suitable for a dog, and splash didn’t really do it for me either. Splat? Splish? Splotch? I am in want for a better word…