This is a weekly list I’ve decided to do for fun. It is a list of 5 things, persons, events, or places that I think are worth watching…some late at night when nothing else is on. To make things easier and less contensious the list is alphabetical.
These are 5 shows that I’ve enjoyed watching on Netflix…not all are good for you, and some are brilliant, and some not.
1. House Of Cards Francis Underwood is Majority Whip. He has his hands on every secret in politics – and is willing to betray them all to become President.
2. How I Met Your Mother Ted searches for the woman of his dreams in New York City with the help of his four best friends.
3. The Hour A behind-the-scenes drama and espionage thriller in Cold War-era England that centers on a journalist, a producer, and an anchorman for an investigative news programme.
4. The IT Crowd. The comedic adventures of a ragtag group of tech support workers at a large corporation.
5. Top Gear Jeremy, Richard and James talk about everything car-related. From new cars to how they’re fueled, this show has it all.